The rule of thumb is a minimum of 10 acres. But the most important criteria is simply privacy - for your campers, your neighbors and yourself. We do have remarkable campsites that are tucked away in the woods on 5 or 6 acres. Beautiful features play a part in the decision making process. A pond, a stream, breathtaking views, a secluded meadow, lovely woods…these are also what make Tentrr camps [not just camps but] destinations for thousands of campers.
Articles in this section
- How does this work? Give me the CampKeeper overview.
- Tips to Perfect Your Campsite Profile
- How much land do I need to be eligible for a Tentrr campsite?
- What is the 'Run Around Naked' rule?
- What happens during a Scout Trip?
- What is the campsite membership fee? What is included in my fee?
- Does Tentrr provide insurance?
- What is an extra?
- How can I ensure Campers won't damage my land?
- Help! I forgot my password!