Once a camper books your campsite(s), you will receive their contact info via email and they will receive yours! Feel free to message in the dashboard or reach out via phone/email. You should contact your campers at least a day or two before arrival so they have all necessary detailed instructions to your campsite(s).
Campsites must be set to Tentrr standards before a booking begins. This means:
- Canvas Tent should be clean and tidy before campers arrival (dirty site = unhappy camper)
- Canvas tent should be zipped up, including the inside screen.
- Mattress should be clean and ready (linens provided if providing)
- Heaters should be onsite and working, test prior to campers arrive
- CampBox should be clean and dry inside, with a supply of items such as Tentrr Loo bags, garbage bags, and other items you might provide for your guests.
- The campsite should be mowed regularly to allow easy mobility.
- Camp toilet should be empty and clean, placed inside the pop up tent outside of the canvas tent. (campers are responsible for removing used CleanWaste bags, depositing them in their trash container and then disposing of all trash in a household garbage receptacle designated by you).
- The 5-gallon water container should be filled with clean, drinkable water & a water fill-up point should be communicated to Campers before their arrival.
- The sun shower should be filled, unless your campers states they do not need it during their stay
We strongly encourage you to greet your campers when they arrive! Help to show them your beautiful campsite, where they can fill up their water container, and remind them of the wonderful activities on your property and around the area.
We also encourage our Host's to help make campers feel at home and comfortable! You are their host and the more assistance you can provide will lead to a more enjoyable stay and great reviews for you and your camp :)
After a booking ends:
- Reach out to your camper to make sure they have no questions
- Check the site within 24-48 hours after the camper departs, this can ensure that if there was a mess made you can submit an incident report in a timely manner
- If the site was left a mess, take photos and submit via incident report
- Sweep inside the tent
- Wash any linens (if you provide bedding), the mattress cover, any towels, etc
- Clean the firepit
- Ensure the camper has left the camp toilet is empty
- Make sure the canvas tent is secured/closed
- Place the camp toilet back inside the canvas tent to help preserve the wood
Article is closed for comments.