Once you approve a Camper's booking request, Tentrr will introduce you and your camper through our online messaging platform! This will allow you to chat with your camper at your convenience.
Campsites must be set to Tentrr standards before a booking begins. This means:
- Canvas Tent should be clean and tidy before campers arrival (dirty site = unhappy camper)
- Canvas wall tent should be zipped up.
- Camp toilet should be empty and stowed inside the tent.
- CampBox should be clean and dry inside, with a supply of items including CleanWaste camp toilet bags, 30-gallon heavy duty garbage bags, paper towels and toilet paper.
- The fire pit should be clean, including removal of any garbage or other debris.
- The campsite should be mowed regularly to allow easy mobility.
- Camp toilet should be empty and clean (campers are responsible for removing used CleanWaste bags, depositing them in their trash container and then disposing of all trash in a household garbage receptacle designated by you).
- The 5-gallon water container should be filled with clean, drinkable water & a water fill-up point should be communicated to Campers before their arrival.
We strongly encourage you to greet your campers when they arrive! Help to show them your beautiful campsite, where they can fill up their water container, and remind them of the wonderful activities on your property and around the area.
We also encourage our CampKeepers to help make campers feel at home and comfortable! You are their host and the more assistance you can provide will lead to a more enjoyable stay and great reviews for you and your camp :)