Campers should be bear aware! They’re not aggressive, but they’re around many campsites. Do not bring any food into your tent and store all food in your car or hanging at least 10 feet off of the ground. Don’t bother them and they won’t bother you. There are sometimes coyotes around at night. They are more scared of you than you are of them, but be mindful that pets should be close to an adult after dark.
Articles in this section
- What should I bring on my Tentrr Partners adventure?
- Do Campers need training or outdoor skills?
- Suggested Packing List: Tentrr Backcountry
- When is check-in and check-out for Backcountry campsites?
- Will there be a bathroom at my Partners site?
- Will there be a bathroom at my Backcountry site?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?
- When is check-in and check-out for Partner campsites?