Campers should be bear aware! They’re not aggressive, but they’re around many campsites. Do not bring any food into your tent and store all food in your car or hanging at least 10 feet off of the ground. Don’t bother them and they won’t bother you. There are sometimes coyotes around at night. They are more scared of you than you are of them, but be mindful that pets should be close to an adult after dark.
Articles in this section
- Do we need an off road vehicle or 4WD to get to the campsite?
- What supplies do I need to bring on my trip?
- Can I camp when the weather gets colder?
- Will there be electricity in the tent or at the campsite?
- How do Campers go to the bathroom?
- How does the shower work?
- Can I get more info about the extra tent provided?
- Will I have cell service at the campsite?
- Are there accommodations for children? Life jackets? Pack n Plays?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?