Absolutely! Our canvas tents are waterproof and will keep you bone dry! (We can guarantee it- we have personally gone camping in a torrential downpour just to make sure!) Plus, its relaxing to fall asleep with the sounds of fresh rain right outside :)
Articles in this section
- How do I make a fire in the wood stove?
- Is there someone on the property to help us if we need it? Will someone meet me when I check in?
- Can I still go on my trip if it rains?
- How do I contact my CampKeeper?
- When is check-in and check-out for campsites?
- What do we do when we leave the campsite?
- How do I lower my Great North American Bunk Bed?
- How do I raise my Great North American Bunk Bed?
- Are campfires allowed at Tentrr campsites all year long?
- I don't know how to pitch a tent...will someone do this for me?