No, campers do not need training! They just need to read the very informative email we send out after their booking is confirmed by the CampKeeper, ask the CampKeeper any questions about things they are unsure about, be aware of their surroundings, treat the land with respect, and have an awesome time on their Tentrr adventure.
Articles in this section
- What supplies do I need to bring on my trip?
- Can I camp when the weather gets colder?
- Will there be electricity in the tent or at the campsite?
- How do Campers go to the bathroom?
- How does the shower work?
- Can I get more info about the extra tent provided?
- Will I have cell service at the campsite?
- Are there accommodations for children? Life jackets? Pack n Plays?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?
- Do Campers need training or outdoor skills?