No, campers do not need training! They just need to read the very informative email we send out after their booking is confirmed by the CampKeeper, ask the CampKeeper any questions about things they are unsure about, be aware of their surroundings, treat the land with respect, and have an awesome time on their Tentrr adventure.
Articles in this section
- What should I bring on my Tentrr Partners adventure?
- Do Campers need training or outdoor skills?
- Suggested Packing List: Tentrr Backcountry
- When is check-in and check-out for Backcountry campsites?
- Will there be a bathroom at my Partners site?
- Will there be a bathroom at my Backcountry site?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?
- When is check-in and check-out for Partner campsites?