Do we need an off road vehicle or 4WD to get to the campsite? Most campsites are very easy to get to, but some are a bit more wild and wooly. If a campsite requires or suggests a vehicle with 4WD to access it, the CampKeeper will usually include that in the info on the campsite's page. Be sure to ask your CampKeeper if your vehicle is appropriate for the terrain on the way to the camp if you are unsure!
Articles in this section
- What is a Signature Campsite?
- Suggested Packing List: Signature Campsites
- Campsite Check-In
- Campsite Check-Out
- Contacting Your CampKeeper
- Campsite Amenities: Bathrooms
- Campsite Amenities: Cell Service, Electricity
- Accessing Your Campsite
- All About the Wood Stove
- Raising & Lowering the Bunk Bed