Most campsites are very easy to get to, but some are a bit more wild and wooly. If a campsite requires or suggests a vehicle with 4WD to access it, the CampKeeper will usually include that in the info on the campsite's page. Be sure to ask your CampKeeper if your vehicle is appropriate for the terrain on the way to the camp if you are unsure!
Articles in this section
- Do we need an off road vehicle or 4WD to get to the campsite?
- What supplies do I need to bring on my trip?
- Can I camp when the weather gets colder?
- Will there be electricity in the tent or at the campsite?
- How do Campers go to the bathroom?
- How does the shower work?
- Can I get more info about the extra tent provided?
- Will I have cell service at the campsite?
- Are there accommodations for children? Life jackets? Pack n Plays?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?