Every campsite is equipped with a large canvas wall tent that sits on a wooden platform. The tent will be set up for you before you arrive. We also provide a second tent for your use that can be found in the CampBox. This tent is very easy to pitch and the tent storage bag has an instruction sheet sewn onto it.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a fire in the wood stove?
- Is there someone on the property to help us if we need it? Will someone meet me when I check in?
- Can I still go on my trip if it rains?
- How do I contact my CampKeeper?
- When is check-in and check-out for campsites?
- What do we do when we leave the campsite?
- How do I lower my Great North American Bunk Bed?
- How do I raise my Great North American Bunk Bed?
- Are campfires allowed at Tentrr campsites all year long?
- I don't know how to pitch a tent...will someone do this for me?