When you submit a booking request for a Tentrr campsite, your request will head to the CampKeeper to be approved. While the booking is pending for approval there will be a hold placed on the card for the full amount of the booking. Once the campkeeper approves the request you will be charged the full amount. If a site is instant book the booking will be confirmed immediately (as long as it is not a last minute booking) and you will be charged the full amount!
Articles in this section
- Camping During COVID-19
- Issue with your trip? Let us know!
- Is there a cleaning fee for the Campsite?
- How do I search for campsites?
- How do I review a campsite? Can I edit my review?
- Booking a Trip
- When will I be charged for my reservation?
- Cancelling a Trip
- Contacting Tentrr Support
- Need to make changes to your reservation?