When you submit a booking request for a Tentrr campsite, your request will head to the CampKeeper to be approved. Your credit/debit card as well as gift card will only be charged once the CampKeeper approves your booking and the trip shows "confirmed" in your Tentrr.com account! We don't require any deposits to submit a booking! Keep in mind, fees may be charged for any campsite not left how you found it! Leave no trace, treat that Campsite like home base!
Articles in this section
- Do you have any sister sites?
- Booking a Trip with Tentrr
- What is the cancellation policy?
- How does this work? Give me the camper overview.
- Do you have any campsites that have more than one canvas tent?
- How does Tentrr count Campers?
- What is included in each Tentrr campsite?
- What do I do if I don't receive a response to my booking request?
- When is the camping season?
- Can I camp with a large group?