Yes, once you’ve approved a booking, you’re able to cancel at any time prior to 72 hours before camper check-in (12:00pm on the first day of the booking) in the event of unforeseen circumstances. However, last-minute cancellations within the 72 hours prior to camper check-in could result in the need for Tentrr to recoup money from your future bookings (in the event that we need to help campers find alternate accommodations) and could result in poor reviews for your camp. See our Terms page for further details.
Articles in this section
- What if Campers reach out to me before their booking is confirmed?
- Campsite Checklist: Before & After Campers
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?
- Can I control who camps on my property?
- Can I change my campsite's availability? What about weekends and holidays?
- Can guests book on short notice?
- Can I cancel a booking I already approved?