As a CampKeeper, you have control over accepting and denying bookings! Campers who want to book a stay at your camp will send a booking request through the Tentrr website- approval is up to you! Tentrr will not filter Campers that wish to book your campsite, we want all kinds of folks to adventure with us :)
Articles in this section
- What if Campers reach out to me before their booking is confirmed?
- Campsite Checklist: Before & After Campers
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?
- Can I control who camps on my property?
- Can I change my campsite's availability? What about weekends and holidays?
- Can guests book on short notice?
- Can I cancel a booking I already approved?