We strongly encourage you to greet your campers when they arrive, so they can feel more at home and comfortable during their trip! Help to show them your beautiful campsite, where they can fill up their water container, or remind them of the wonderful activities on your property and around the area. You are their host! The more assistance you can provide, the more enjoyable stay for our Campers and great reviews for you and your camp :)
Articles in this section
- Campsite Checklist: Before & After Campers
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- What if Campers reach out to me before their booking is confirmed?
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?
- Can I control who camps on my property?
- All About Instant Book