You'll be able to see all the supplies included in each campsite here, but be sure to bring the following items on your trip!
Camper Packing List
For the Kitchen
- About 1 gallon per person per day is recommended.
- There will be a 5 gallon water container at your campsite, with a refill point! This water is drinkable and can be used for cooking and washing!
- Food and drink, don't forget the s'mores!
- Cooler and ice
- Grill tongs, fry pan/skillet, pot for coffee
- Cast iron is best! You want to be able to use your tools and cookware over the fire!
- Utensils, cups, plates, paper towels
- Consider bringing reusable plates and cups to help cut down on waste at your campsite :)
- Biodegradable soap
- Queen sheets, pillows, and pillow cases -
- Bedding is not typically included in our campsites! At some sites you can add bedding as an extra, but be sure to bring your own just to be sure!
- Warm wool blanket, comforters
- Sleeping pad or sleeping bags
- For use in the additional dome tent (Note there IS one air mattress in the Tentrr tent, waiting for you!)
- Firewood is not typically included in our campsites, and can be purchased at local gas and grocery stores!
- At some campsites, it may be added as an "extra" at the time of your booking!
- Newspaper and kindling for making a campfire
- Flashlight/electric lantern
- Lanterns are not typically included in our campsites! Be sure to bring your own just to be sure :)
- Hiking shoes/sneakers
- Bug spray
- Tick Repellant / Tick Hook
Ticks are particularly bad this year, check yourself and your pets every 6 hours!