If you're interested in becoming a Tentrr Signature CampKeeper, you can get started by answering a few questions so we can get to know each other! We'll need to connect on the phone and via email to get more info about where you're located, how much land you have, and a few photos of where you think would be a good location for a Tentrr site.
If your spot gets approved, we'll install our stellar canvas tent and wood platform, and you'll officially become a Tentrr CampKeeper! You'll set your own availability calendar, with the option to either stay open for the winter, or shut down to hunker down until the weather turns back in our favor.
As a Tentrr CampKeeper, Tentrr provides you with everything you need to host campers easily and safely. Not only do we provide the online platform to connect you with campers, we also cover your campsite under our $2mm insurance policy, include your campsite in our marketing plans, and provide support for both Campers and CampKeepers!
Before you start accepting Campers:
- Learn all about us by reading through our HelpDesk and our website
- Send us a list of local activities and things to do around your site by emailing email@example.com
- Think of a place for Campers to leave trash and refill their water container- let your campers know on their visit!
- We'll reach out to schedule a time for your campsite to be built- keep a lookout for our calls and emails!
During the process:
- Build your campsite profile - get tips here!
- Set your campsite's availability calendar in your tentrr.com profile
- Get set for photography - be sure to snap some beautiful photos of your own and upload them to your campsite's profile! We try to send a professional photographer when we can, but we rely on our CampKeepers to capture some shots that show their gorgeous property and the way that they've outfitted their campsites. Be sure to include pictures of the tent and beautiful surrounding area!
Once you've got the green light:
- Start accepting Campers- you'll want to check your profile as often as you can to approve new bookings!
- Review your campers - you'll be able to submit feedback about the Campers that stay at your campsite after their trips are completed
- Reset your campsite- we ask that you reset your site after each reservation to ensure the same experience for every Camper!
During the season:
- Keep your availability calendar up to date, blocking off the days when you can't host campers
- Respond to reservations within 48 hours or they will automatically be cancelled
- Respond to camper messages in a timely manner
- Check on your site before and after every campers, here is a good checklist to follow
- Make sure there is a nearby spot for a camper to leave their trash
- Make sure there is a spot for a camper to fill their water container
- Have fun!
We make hosting campers dirt simple. Let your land start earning you some extra moolah!