If you're interested in becoming a Tentrr Signature CampKeeper, you can get started by answering a few questions so we can get to know each other!
We'll need to get more info about where you're located and how much land you have. Then we'll give you a call to get more information and possibly set up a scout trip- one of our Scouts will meet you so you can show them your land and your idea spot for a campsite. We start with 1 campsite per season, and a scout visit usually takes about an hour!
If your spot gets approved, we'll install our stellar canvas tent and wood platform, and you'll officially become a Tentrr CampKeeper! Keep in mind, our camping season on the East Coast runs from May-November.
As a Tentrr CampKeeper, Tentrr provides you with everything you need to host campers easily and safely. Not only do we provide the online platform to connect you with campers, we also cover your campsite under our $2mm insurance policy, include your campsite in our marketing plans, and provide support for both Campers and CampKeepers!
Before you start accepting Campers:
- Learn all about us by reading through our HelpDesk and our website
- Send us a list of local activities and things to do around your site by emailing email@example.com
- Think of a place for Campers to leave trash and refill their water container- let your campers know on their visit!
- We'll reach out to schedule a time for your campsite to be built- keep a lookout for our call!
During the process:
- Build your campsite profile - get tips here!
- Set your campsite's availability calendar in your tentrr.com profile
- Get set for photography - we'll be sending out someone from our media team, but be sure to snap some beautiful photos of your own and upload them to your campsite's profile! Be sure to include pictures of the tent and beautiful surrounding area!
Once you've got the green light:
- Start accepting Campers- you'll want to check your profile as often as you can to approve new bookings!
- Review your campers - you'll be able to submit feedback about the Campers that stay at your campsite after their trips are completed
- Reset your campsite- we ask that you reset your site after each reservation to ensure the same experience for every Camper!
During the season:
- Keep your availability calendar up to date, blocking off the days when you can't host campers
- Respond to reservations within 48 hours or they will automatically be cancelled
- Respond to camper messages in a timely manner
- Check on your site before and after every campers, here is a good checklist to follow
- Make sure there is a nearby spot for a camper to leave their trash
- Make sure there is a spot for a camper to fill their water container
- Have fun!!
We make hosting campers dirt simple. Let your land start earning you some extra moolah!