The Bold Print:
The membership fee helps to cover our cost of installing campsite equipment. Being a member of Tentrr includes 24/7 support by Tentrr’s Customer Experience team, $2 million commercial general liability insurance coverage, inclusion in our marketing efforts and all the tools you need to create your own micro-economy! We provide you with this to get started:
The Nitty Gritty:
No Upfront Payment
Defaulted to not paying a penny out of pocket. You’ll eventually cover a $1500 membership fee and every payment will come out of your upcoming reservations. CampKeepers who default to this option will receive 0% of the nightly rate until the membership fee is recouped. During this time however, CampKeepers will still receive 80% of all extras.
- Membership fee of $1,500 with $0 upfront
- Tentrr will keep the entire nightly rate until the membership fee has been paid, 80% of which is the portion that will be credited towards your membership fee
- Once the membership fee is paid, you will start receiving 80% of the nightly rate
- You will still receive 80% of any extras you offer, no matter the status of your membership fee
You Have the Option to Pay Up Front
CampKeepers have the option to pay a discounted upfront membership fee of $1,250. You will begin to receive 80% of the nightly rate and the extras you provide off the bat. CampKeepers have until the start of their first reservation to pick this option.
- Save $250 by paying a discounted membership fee of $1,250 upfront and outright
- Receive 80% of the nightly rate right off the bat (the nightly rate is always set by you)
We're excited about your interest in becoming a Tentrr CampKeeper! That said, here is some important information we don't want you to miss.
Durable vs. Non-Durable Goods:
All of our Tentrr-made furniture is manufactured in the USA by a team of local carpenters at our Oneonta, NY facility. We strive to source all other components, including Tentrr loo bags, canvas cleaning kits, and even the canvas tents themselves from US-based, family-owned companies. While all of our CampKit is made to last, over time we will need a little help from you to maintain some of those items.
Made by us in our 20,000 square foot manufacturing facility, durable goods are items stamped with the Tentrr logo and should last you many years of happy campers. This includes:
- - Safari style canvas tent
- - Wood platform
- - 2 Adirondack chairs
- - Picnic table, benches, and dry camp box
- - Camp toilet
- - Wood stove
- - Side tables
- - Bed frame
When it comes to non-durable goods, we rely on our CampKeepers to help maintain and replace these items should overtime normal wear and tear occur. This includes:
- - Pop-up tent
- - Sunshower
- - 5-gallon water container
- - Garbage can
- - Fire extinguisher
- - Loo bags
- - Bluestone slab
- - Cleaning kit
- - Garbage bags
- - Air mattress and air pump
- - Grill and grill accessories
- - Firepit stones and maintenance
Remember, if a Camper damages any part of your CampKit, durable or non-durable, you always have 72 hours to file an incident report to us!