The Bold Print:
The membership fee includes 24/7 support by Tentrr’s Customer Experience team, $2 million commercial general liability insurance coverage, inclusion in our marketing efforts and all the tools you need to create your own micro-economy. We’ve made it especially easy to become a Tentrr CampKeeper:
Let's start with the two most frequently asked questions, is there a fee and who is liable?
No Upfront Payment
Defaulted to not paying a penny out of pocket. You’ll eventually cover a $1500 membership fee and every payment will come out of your upcoming reservations. CampKeepers who default to this option will receive 0% of the nightly rate until the membership fee is recouped. During this time however, CampKeepers will still receive 80% of all extras.
- Membership fee of $1,500 with $0 upfront
- Tentrr will keep the entire nightly rate until the membership fee has been paid
- Once the membership fee is paid, you will start receiving 80% of the nightly rate
- You will still receive 80% of any extras you offer, no matter the status of your membership fee
You Have the Option to Pay Up Front
CampKeepers have the option to pay a discounted upfront membership fee of $1,250. You will begin to receive 80% of the nightly rate and the extras you provide off the bat. CampKeepers have until the start of their first reservation to pick this option.
- Save $250 by paying a discounted membership fee of $1,250 upfront and outright
- Receive 80% of the nightly rate right off the bat (the nightly rate is always set by you)
We're excited about your interest in becoming a Tentrr CampKeeper! That said, here is some important information we don't want you to miss.