Every campsite is equipped with a camp toilet (we call it the Tentrr Loo). This is a simple wooden box with a toilet seat and a bucket inside. Line the bucket with a CleanWaste bag supplied at the camp (or another appropriate plastic bag) prior to use. Afterwards, simply place the bag into its heavy-duty zip lock disposal bag, seal with the zip-lock closure, and place in a trash bag. The Tentrr Loo is totally portable and can be placed anywhere on the campsite...behind a bush, under a tree, and you can even bring it inside the canvas tent at night. We got this idea from bathrooms used on NASA spaceships, and we've used the Tentrr Loo countless times ourselves- don't worry!
Articles in this section
- What supplies do I need to bring on my trip?
- Can I camp when the weather gets colder?
- Will there be electricity in the tent or at the campsite?
- How do Campers go to the bathroom?
- How does the shower work?
- Can I get more info about the extra tent provided?
- Will I have cell service at the campsite?
- Are there accommodations for children? Life jackets? Pack n Plays?
- Should I worry about bears or other animals?
- Do Campers need training or outdoor skills?