At Tentrr we want to continue being an authentic and safe place for our community and those who utilize our campsite to connect or reconnect with the outdoors. We ask that you help us foster this community by respecting everyone within the Tentrr Family, including Employees, Campers, and CampKeepers along with always following the law.
Tentrr strives to provide and accept a diverse community of cultures, ages, and beliefs. We have spent an enormous amount of time thinking about different points of view to ensure we are creating a safe and open environment for our community while still creating access to the great outdoors.
We created our Community Guidelines so everyone in the Tentrr family can help foster and protect this amazing community. By using Tentrr, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. We are committed to these guidelines and we hope you are too! Overstepping these boundaries may result in a disabled profile, deleted content, campsite removal, and / or other restrictions.
- Follow the law
- Tentrr is not a place that will support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling of firearms, alcohol, tobacco products between Campers and CampKeepers along with buying or selling illegal or prescription drugs. *Even if legal within your region are not allowed.
- No one is allowed to coordinate selling or poaching of endangered species or their parts. Remember to always follow the law.
- We have a zero tolerance policy in relation to sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault.
- Respect the Tentrr community.
- We strive to foster a positive, diverse community here at Tentrr. We will remove content that could contain a credible threat or hate speech, content that specifically targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, along with repeated unwanted messages.
- It is never okay to encourage violence or attack anyone based on on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliations, disability, or diseases.
- Intentional and serious threats of harm to Campers, CampKeepers, or Tentrr Employees is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of vandalism, financial harm, and theft. We will carefully review all reports of threats and take into consideration numerous things when determining whether the threat is credible.
- Tentrr employees are here to support you! Harassment towards any employee will not be tolerated. Employees are to be treated with respect, and employees are to treat our community with respect. If you have any issues with the support you’ve received, please ask to speak with a manager or file a complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep The Tentrr Community Strong:
- Every one of us has an important role within the Tentrr community. If you see something that you believe violates our guidelines, please report it by using our built-in reporting form. Our team here at Tentrr will frequently review these reports that are submitted and work diligently to take the appropriate action they see fit.
- You may come across a Camper or CampKeeper that you don’t like, but they are not violating our Community Guidelines. If this is the case, you are more than welcome to not use their campsite or accept their request for a booking at your campsite.
- We reserve the right to work with law enforcement, including when we believe there is a risk of physical harm or threat to the safety of our Campers, CampKeepers, Employees, or public safety.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Tentrr Campsite
COVID-19: Community Guidelines Updates and Protections:
As everyone around the world is confronting this unprecedented public health emergency, we want to make sure that our Community Guidelines protect our Campers and CampKeepers from any harmful content and new types of abuse that is related to COVID-19. As the situation evolves, we will continue to look at our policies and the precautions we have implemented to provide additional policy guidance when appropriate to keep our Campers and CampKeepers safe during this time of crisis.
For more information, please check out our Terms of Service. All of us here at Tentrr appreciate you in helping us create an inclusive environment for those that are wishing to connect with the outdoors, for the outdoors is for everyone!
Article is closed for comments.