1. Time to shine.
You'll have 1 hour to WOW your scout, so here are some tips to help you prepare.
2. Think of 1-3 spots that would be perfect for a Tentrr Campsite.
An Ideal Tentrr Campsite is:
- Easily accessible
- Vista / water = bonus points
Have your spots ready for your scout trip!
3. Have your features ready.
- Swimmable water
- Vista points
4. Check fresh water spigot and garbage drop off point.
- Water is important. We need to provide an accessible source for campers to fill up the 5-gallon container that Tentrr provides.
- Trash attracts wildlife. Tentrr provides a trash can at the campsite. Campers must be able to dispose of trash in a designated area when they check out of camp.
4. Last but not least...
Think about your favorite local restaurant, nearest grocery store and the best local activities. Be ready to tell your scout about them!
In the meantime, you can get familiar with some Q&A from our CampKeepers here in our help center!