Tentrr can only help with issues and communication that occurs within the Tentrr platform! If a Camper reaches out to you prior to their confirmed reservation, you should redirect them to Tentrr Support. Campers can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-798-9093 at any time- we'd be happy to help! Any communication outside of the Tentrr Messaging Center before a confirmed reservation is a violation of our Terms and Conditions. Be sure your Campers know the primary method of communication should be the Tentrr Message Center, and they can reach out to Tentrr Support at any time!
Articles in this section
- Campsite Checklist: Before & After Campers
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- What if Campers reach out to me before their booking is confirmed?
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?
- Can I control who camps on my property?
- Can I change my campsite's availability? What about weekends and holidays?
- Can guests book on short notice?
- Can I cancel a booking I already approved?