Here’s what you can expect the Tentrr team to accomplish on install day:
- Install the platform (20’ x 11’)
- Set up the tent
- Install the wood burning stove and chimney
- Put in a fire pit with rocks
- Install all of the campsite furniture
Before our team arrives, we want to make sure that the site is ready to go! Please be sure to verify the following:
- We are coming to install at the exact same spot that was flagged by a Tentrr scout and approved by Tentrr for a campsite. If you have no flags, give us a call prior to the day of and make us aware.
- The site that has been approved is on your property, and well within the install range of any neighboring property lines (usually 50-100 yards, depending on the township). Best to consult your land survey and verify to make sure!
- The area needs to be flat, cleared, freshly mowed and ready for build! Any debris or clean up that needs to be done should happen before we arrive on build day.
- Our team needs to have access to the site to be be able to get there in a large pickup truck with 4-wheel drive (our F-350 trucks are 8 feet wide, 7 1/2 feet tall, 22 1/2 fee long) with over a ton of equipment! Please be sure the the access road or trails are cleared, dry enough and ready for such a big truck!
We can’t wait to get your Tentrr campsite set up, and we’re looking forward to the summer days of ahead :)