It’s time to install your campsite and get those bookings rolling in! Please review the following to ensure a smooth and efficient installation.
- Your mapfling has been shared with your installer. If you are not able to be on site at time of installation, please mark out where the site should go using flags and/or spray paint that clearly displays where you would like the tent opening to face. Please send photos and/or videos to your Tentrr onboarding agent of the location and markings.
- Clear the area of debris, including branches and heavy leaf litter. The ground should be firm. It should be as flat as possible. **If the site is not clear, level and ready it will delay the install and any additional work to prepare the site will be charged to the landowner..
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, all materials are already transported to the site location in preparation for the install.
Here’s what you can expect the Tentrr team to accomplish on install day:
The install of each site takes 1-2 days to complete. Please allow your install team to take their time and get the job done right.
- Install the Tentrr deck
- Set up the canvas tent
- Install all of the campsite furniture
- Fill out the install campsite build report that is sent electronically
Confirm with your Onboarding Agent you have read through all of this prior to the installation being scheduled to ensure the day of installation goes as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about the install on your install day, before or after please discuss those question with your on boarding agent.
A basic install is covered by Tentrr. A basic install means the site location is accessible by car, all materials are at the site location and the site location is clear and level. If your site does not meet this criteria, please work with your on boarding agent to ensure your install day goes smoothly.
Tentrr can help facilitate more difficult installs, stairs and railings, all at an additional fee.