Hey there CampKeeper!
It’s almost time to have your campsite installed and bookings coming in! Please review the following to make sure you are fully ready for installation.
Before our wonderful team arrives, we want to make sure the site is ready to go! Please be sure to verify the following:
- We are coming to install at the exact same spot that has been approved by Tentrr for a campsite. This is the location that was pinned on your mapfling. Your mapfling has been shared with your installer so if you’re not able to be on site, they will head straight to the spot.
- The site that has been approved is on your property, and well within the install range of any neighboring property lines (usually 50-100 yards, depending on the township). Best to consult your land survey and verify to make sure!
- The area needs to be flat, cleared, freshly mowed and ready for build! Any hazardous debris or clean up that needs to be done should happen before we arrive on build day.
- *If the install team needs to clear any remaining debris, an additional labor fee will be added.
- Our team needs to have access to the site to be able to get there in a large pickup truck with 4-wheel drive carrying over a ton of equipment! Please be sure that the access road or trails are cleared, dry enough and ready for a big truck!
- *If this is not feasible and materials need to be transported by foot, an additional labor fee will be added.
Next step after the above, getting your campsite completely installed!
Here’s what you can expect the Tentrr team to accomplish on install day:
- Install the platform
- Set up the tent
- Put in a fire pit
- Install all of the campsite furniture
- Fill out install campsite completion checklist form
Confirm with your Onboarding Agent you have read through all of this prior to installation being scheduled to ensure the day of installation goes as smooth as possible!
We can’t wait to get your Tentrr campsite set up, and we’re looking forward to the camping days and nights ahead :)