Greenville Drive-In Movie Theater has been a local destination and integral part of the community since 1959. Now run by Dwight Grimm and Leigh Van Swal, the duo share the ongoing idea that not only should this be an experience for people to enjoy, but also a space for the community to thrive. With popular classic films being the foundation of their screenings, Greenville Drive-In also partners with emerging filmmakers as well to provide them with a space to screen and discuss their work!
Food & Beverage: When booking with Tentrr, campers will receive a complimentary popcorn with each ticket purchased. There is also a snack-shack open during movie times that serves locally sourced foods whenever possible as well as a Beer Garden that celebrates the delicious local brews of brewmasters from around the area!
Children (5-12): $4
Under 5: Free
Gates open at 7pm, movies begin at 8:45pm. Certain screenings include live music prior to the show.
- Friday, 1st: Sandlot (PG)
- Saturday, 2nd: Sandlot (PG)
- Friday, 8th: King Kong (1993)
- Saturday, 9th: King Kong (1993)
- Friday, 15th: QWERTY 3rd Annual Festive of Type & Letter Arts
- Saturday, 16th: QWERTY 3rd Annual Festive of Type & Letter Arts
- Friday, 22nd: This is Spinal Tap (R)
- Saturday, 23rd: This is Spinal Tap (R)
- Sunday, 24th: This is Spinal Tap (R)
- Wednesday, 27th: The Wild One
- Friday, 29th: Top Gun (PG)
- Saturday, 30th: Top Gun (PG)
- Sunday, 1st: Top Gun (PG)
- Wednesday, 4th: Incredibles 2 (PG)
- Thursday, 5th: Incredibles 2 (PG)
- Friday, 6th: Closed
- Saturday, 7th: Incredibles 2 (PG)
- Sunday, 8th: Incredibles 2 (PG)