With years of experience behind her, Kim Noble at Catskill Gypsy Yoga is an excellent and motivating teacher. She is patient and calming, while giving you the yoga class you want. Looking for strenuous vinyasa flow to get your blood pumping and build strength? Or do you desire a more relaxed Hatha class, focusing on the parts of your body that need to be strengthened and stretched? Whatever your needs, Kim will listen and use her extensive knowledge to provide it to you. She is happy to teach both children and adults. You will get a chanting and a little guided meditation practice with these classes, so be prepared to be uninhibited as you sing along with the birds!
Leadership & Safety: Certified YSA 200 Hour Instructor, registered nurse, and BLS/ACLS certified.
Pricing and Times:
Monday through Saturday, 65 minute class tailored to your needs!
- Additional classes may be booked, please inquire if interested in alternate times
$65 for private, $85 for 2 people, $100 for 3 or 4 clients
Mat rental: $5 per mat
- Prior to your practice, please inform Kim of the following:
- Any injuries that you have
- Any previous surgery that you have had
- Any skin sensitivities
- If you do not want hands on adjustments during Asana Practice
- Children must be 5 years or older to participate
- Per class, blankets and blocks provided at no cost
To book this Experience, please email email@example.com or call (888) 798-9093.