You mentioned in the group chat that you were looking to book a camping trip with Tentrr, and now everyone wants to go. Below you'll find some options for sites that can accommodate more than 4-6 campers!
We have a few CampKeepers that manage multiple campsites. These “sister sites” are on the same property and are typically just a few minutes away from each other. Now you don’t have to worry if all your friends and family want to tag along. You’ll have enough room to spread out!
*Keep in mind, each sister site needs to be booked as a separate reservation online. Availability not guaranteed.
- Quarry Pond and River's Edge, Pond Eddy, NY
- Schoharie Creek Meadows and High Peak Meadows, Elka Park, NY
- Abandoned Zoo Mountain View Maze, Abandoned Zoo Wooded Site, Abandoned Zoo Overlook, and Abandoned Zoo Fido's Vineyard, Catskill, NY
- Nights of 1000 Stars and Moonlit Pond, Franklin, NY
- Bear Rock Mountain Top Escape, Bear Rock Hidden Gem, Bear Rock Secret Pines and Bear Rock Secluded Paradise, Colebrook, NH
- Honeysuckle Hideaway and Skipping Rock, Staunton, VA
Two Tents + Platforms
While all campsites have an additional pop up tent that comfortably holds 5-7 people, we do have a few exclusive campsites that have more than one platform and Tentrr tent.
Keep in mind, the maximum amount of Campers allowed during any reservation is 14, but each CampKeeper sets its own site capacity, so pay attention to their individual profiles! We are not currently able to host large events at our campsites, but we are more than happy to be a relaxing accommodation for you after your event!