Interested in bringing more than 4-6 people on your camping trip? We have several options for groups of up to 14 campers! See below for information on Sister Sites and Two Tents + Platforms campsites:
A few of our CampKeepers manage multiple Signature sites on the same property. These “Sister Sites” are typically just a few minutes away from each other. These sites must be booked separately with individual reservations, and are subject to the availability of each site.
- Quarry Pond and River's Edge, Pond Eddy, NY
- Schoharie Creek Meadows and High Peak Meadows, Elka Park, NY
- Abandoned Zoo Mountain View Maze, Abandoned Zoo Wooded Site, Abandoned Zoo Overlook, and Abandoned Zoo Fido's Vineyard, Catskill, NY
- Nights of 1000 Stars, Moonlit Pond, and Moonlit Pond South, Franklin, NY
- Bear Rock Mountain Top Escape, Bear Rock Hidden Gem, Bear Rock Secret Pines and Bear Rock Secluded Paradise, Colebrook, NH
- Honeysuckle Hideaway and Skipping Rock, Staunton, VA
- Satori Farm Cayenne and Satori Farm Habanero, Littleton, CO
- Highwoods and Highwoods Two, Saugerties, NY
- Newtown Pippin, Orchard Tent Esopus, Orchard Tent Overlooking Mohonk Golden Russet, Lakeside Tents in Historic Orchard, Orchard Tent 3, Ancient Oak In Historic Orchard Northern Spy, Stone Ridge, NY
Two Tents + Platforms
While all Signature Sites come equipped with an additional pop-up tent that comfortably holds 5 campers, we also have a few exclusive campsites that have two large canvas Tentrr tents on wooden platforms.
- Adams River Run, Equinunk, PA
- Mill Trail Falls, Accord, NY
- Lakeside Tents in Historic Orchard, Stone Ridge, NY
- Satori Farm Cayenne, Littleton, CO
Each CampKeeper sets their site’s camper capacity, so be sure to check the individual listings. The maximum amount of Campers allowed during any reservation is 14.
We are not currently able to host large events at our campsites, but we’re more than happy to be a relaxing accommodation for you after your event!