Tentrr BackCountry sites are untouched pieces of land that allow you to have a unique adventure! Because these sites present nature in all of its original glory, you'll want to be sure to bring all the supplies you need on your trip. Here are some of the items we suggest:
- A tent
- Usually a 4 person tent provides enough space, but be sure to bring one that fits your needs!
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads
- About 1 gallon per person per day is recommended
- Insect repellant - be sure to check for ticks every 6 hours
- Warm wool blanket, comforters, pillows
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Garbage bags
- Firewood can be purchased at local gas and grocery stores! Be sure not to cut down any trees and follow all the land rules given by your CampKeeper!
- Newspaper and kindling for making a campfire
- A lighter or matches
- Flashlight/electric lantern
Kitchen & Cooking:
- Food and drink, don't forget the s'mores!
- Cooler and ice
- Grill tongs, fry pan/skillet, pot for coffee
- Cast iron is best! You want to be able to use your tools and cookware over the fire!
Comfort & Extras:
- A bluetooth speaker
- A hammock
- A french press for morning coffee!