Tips to Perfect your Campsite profile:
Perfect the writing!
- The name is key - make sure you pick something that catches the eye of potential campers
- The site headline should be descriptive and whimsical
- Make the description as accurate as possible so a camper knows exactly what they are going to arrive to. Include all features of the property, local hot spots or nearby attractions.
Update Your CampKeeper profile – Tell campers a little bit about yourself!
- Why did you decide to list your CampSite on Tentrr?
- What do you like most about your land?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Play with the price!
- Consult the rates calculator to make sure you’re setting the nightly rate appropriately. Backcountry site pricing starts at $20 a night.
Take new photos!
- Add some great new photos of your campsite and the features of your land.
- Make your campsite description the best it can be.
- Highlight the best things about your campsite, your land and your community.
- Inspire camper’s imagination with ideas for a fantastic trip to your camp.
- Update your availability calendar so you don't have to decline reservations
- Always keep this updated
Create a list of features your land has to offer!
- Add a game to your CampBox such as horse shoes, a bocce set or a deck of cards.
- Install a corn hole game or ladder ball game.
- Photograph a feature of your land such as a pond or view and add it to your Campsite profile.
Add a few extras!
- If you have items such as kayaks or mountain bikes, make them available to Campers for $15 per day.
- If you know a great hike or a skill such as fly fishing or rock climbing, offer guided tours to Campers at an additional charge. Add-ons are limited only by your imagination.
Share relatable information with Campers to create a connection- Tentrr is all about trust, and the more ways to instill that trust, the better!