As a CampKeeper, you have control over accepting and denying bookings! Campers who want to book a stay at your camp will send a booking request through the Tentrr website - approval is up to you! Tentrr will not discriminate against any camper, and we will not filter requests based on age, race, or sexual identity.
Articles in this section
- Community Guidelines
- I can't find my campsite manual!
- Preparing for Your Signature Campsite Installation
- Can I control who camps on my property?
- Why Is It Important to Take My Campsite Live Before Installation Is Complete?
- A Guide to Our Website
- Tips to Perfect Your Campsite Profile
- Establishing Your Campsite Price
- How do I set up and adjust pricing for my campsite?
- Check-In and Check-Out Times
Article is closed for comments.