As a CampKeeper, you have control over accepting and denying bookings! Campers who want to book a stay at your camp will send a booking request through the Tentrr website - approval is up to you! Tentrr will not discriminate against any camper, and we will not filter requests based on age, race, or sexual identity.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my campsite manual!
- The Signature Package
- All About Extras
- A Guide to Our Website
- Preparing for Signature Campsite Installation
- What is Tentrr looking for in a new Signature campsite?
- Filling out your MapFling
- Setting Campsite Availability
- How do I add photos to my listing?
- How do I take photos of my site?