We strongly encourage you to greet your campers when they arrive, so they can feel more at home and comfortable during their trip! Help to show them your beautiful campsite, where they can fill up their water container, or remind them of the wonderful activities on your property and around the area. You are their host! The more assistance you can provide, the more enjoyable stay for our Campers and great reviews for you and your camp :)
Articles in this section
- What is Tentrr BackCountry?
- What is Tentrr looking for in a new Backcountry campsite?
- Tentrr BackCountry: First Steps
- Tentrr BackCountry Membership Fees
- Do I have to provide bathroom facilities?
- Does Tentrr provide insurance?
- What's the deal with getting paid?
- Tips to Your Perfect Backcountry Campsite Profile
- All About Extras
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?