If an issue occurs at your campsite, such as a damaged item or trash left at your site, we're here to help!
To submit an incident report:
After a Camper's reservation ends, we ask that you let us know about any issues that occurred within 72 hours after checkout, and before the next scheduled reservation! To file a report, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A detailed description of the incident
- At least 3 relevant photos of the incident
- Date and time of occurrence
- Reservation details for the reservation responsible
Tentrr will perform a formal investigation at the end of which a solution will be offered.
CampKeepers should always submit an incident report for:
- Cleaning needed at their site after a reservation
- Missing or stolen items from their campsite
- Damage to your land after a reservation
- Any situations or conditions in which you'd like to partner with Tentrr for resolution