Tentrr Partner sites are existing tent structures built and listed by the CampKeeper. Each is uniquely different so be sure to thoroughly read through the listing overview as well as communicate with your CampKeeper prior to your trip. Here are some items we suggest to bring:
For the Kitchen
- About 1 gallon per person per day is recommended.
- Food and drink, don't forget the s'mores!
- Cooler and ice
- Grill tongs, fry pan/skillet, pot for coffee
- Utensils, cups, plates, paper towel, toilet paper
- Consider bringing reusable plates and cups to help cut down on waste at your campsite :)
- Biodegradable soap
- Sheets, pillows, and pillow cases
- Warm wool blanket, comforters
- Sleeping pad or sleeping bags
- At some campsites, it may be added as an "extra" at the time of your booking!
- Newspaper and kindling for making a campfire
- Flashlight/electric lantern
- Hiking shoes/sneakers
- Bug spray
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Garbage bags
Comfort & Extras:
- A bluetooth speaker
- A hammock
- A french press for morning coffee!
- Tick Repellant / Tick Hook
Ticks are particularly bad this year, check yourself and your pets every 6 hours!
Article is closed for comments.