If your camper needs to make date changes, changes to the number of campers, add extras, or cancel their trip, they must contact Tentrr support! For insurance purposes, all information, including dates and number of campers, Tentrr must be contacted prior to the beginning of the reservation. These changes should not be made verbally, over the phone, or in the Tentrr.com message center- please contact Tentrr support for these changes!
Articles in this section
- What is Tentrr Partners?
- Tentrr Partners: First Steps
- What is Tentrr looking for in a new Partners campsite?
- Tips to Your Perfect Partners Campsite Profile
- Setting Campsite Availability
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- What's the deal with getting paid?
- Does Tentrr provide insurance for Partners?
- Do I have to allow dogs on my property?
Article is closed for comments.