No! We do not require campsites to be pet friendly. However, a pet friendly site will appeal to more campers looking to get away with their furry friend. Campers will also be responsible for taking care of their pet during their stay and will take accountability for any damages caused by a pet during the stay.
Articles in this section
- What is Tentrr Partners?
- Tentrr Partners: First Steps
- What is Tentrr looking for in a new Partners campsite?
- Tips to Your Perfect Partners Campsite Profile
- Setting Campsite Availability
- Do I have to provide bathroom facilities?
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- Cancellations & Refunds: A Guide for CampKeepers
- What's the deal with getting paid?
- Does Tentrr provide insurance for Partners?