We value our community and wanted to address the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 with regards to travel plans and whether or not it is safe to get away at this time. We at Tentrr want to provide necessary guidance for campers who still want to take advantage of secure, secluded getaways in the great outdoors.
- Make sure to communicate with your host ahead of time.
- Maintaining clear and open lines of communication with your host is key to guarantee that all parties feel comfortable and safe while preparing for and during your stay. Make sure you talk about check-in policies and procedures, what you can expect to find at your site, and any information you may need to have a lovely, safe adventure. If you have any questions about a particular site prior to making a reservation, please just reach out to us at (888) 798-9093, and we will get you the answers you need!
- Stay clean while you're camping!
- We have encouraged our hosts to provide campers with ample potable water in order to ensure you're able to properly and thoroughly wash your hands throughout the duration of your stay. Many are leaving behind cleaning supplies and disinfectants so that campers can maintain a clean campsite while they are there. It is never a bad idea to bring along any extra materials you have, as well. Pay attention to the surfaces you touch most often - tent zippers, the Tentrr loo, and tables, for instance.
- Please keep the health and safety of your hosts and their communities in mind.
- If you or anyone in your group become sick or start to experience cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
If you or anyone in your group has been exposed to a recent outbreak of Covid-19, please reconsider your travel plans until you have self-quarantined for at least 14 days. You can find the CDC risk assessment guidelines regarding travel and self-quarantining here.
Please be aware of any state or local restrictions that may impact your travel. If state or local authorities have issued stay-at-home orders, quarantines, or other restrictions we ask that you follow them for the health and safety of our communities.
- As always - leave your campsite as you found it.
- Make sure to take all trash with you at departure, wipe down any surfaces, and leave everything as you found it. As noted, CampKeepers will be doubling down on cleaning practices during this pandemic, but our campers play an integral role in perpetuating cleanliness and safety for all involved.
We value the safety of our community above anything else. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (888)798-9093, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.