The Peak Portfolio program is currently only available to CampKeepers that host Tentrr Signature sites. Tentrr Signature hosts have invested a lot of hard work and resources into creating an elevated camping experience for their guests, and we want to recognize their efforts. Additionally, the basic elements of a Signature campsite are the same no matter what site you choose, which creates a solid baseline to evaluate the experiential criteria of this program.
Articles in this section
- What is the Peak Portfolio?
- How does Tentrr determine which sites make the cut?
- What are the benefits of the Peak Portfolio for CampKeepers?
- My campsite was not selected for the Peak Portfolio. Does that mean I’m out of the running forever?
- What about Tentrr BackCountry, Partner Sites, or State Parks? Are those eligible for the Peak Portfolio?
- Who should I reach out to if I have questions about the Peak Portfolio Program?