Definitely not. Tentrr Signature campsites will be evaluated for Peak Portfolio selection on a biannual basis - once before the start of the regular season in mid-May, and again with a mid-term evaluation during late summer/early fall. In the meantime, keep doing what you’ve been doing - respond to camper messages promptly, manage your booking calendar, and don’t cancel on guests. All of these are key elements to providing amazing hospitality and ultimately making the cut.
Articles in this section
- What is the Peak Portfolio?
- How does Tentrr determine which sites make the cut?
- What are the benefits of the Peak Portfolio for CampKeepers?
- My campsite was not selected for the Peak Portfolio. Does that mean I’m out of the running forever?
- What about Tentrr BackCountry, Partner Sites, or State Parks? Are those eligible for the Peak Portfolio?
- Who should I reach out to if I have questions about the Peak Portfolio Program?