Peak Portfolio campsites will benefit from a dedicated landing page on our website that highlights the elevated experience and value that campers can expect. Site and CampKeeper badges will also message this to guests and get them more excited to book. Throughout the season, Tentrr will also develop and publish content that highlights the many benefits that campers can experience at these sites, from posts on our social media channels to write-ups on our blog and on affiliated websites. Peak Portfolio sites will also be specifically highlighted on our OTA channels as well. Ultimately, all of this means more campers for you and more revenue for your business.
Articles in this section
- What is the Peak Portfolio?
- How does Tentrr determine which sites make the cut?
- What are the benefits of the Peak Portfolio for CampKeepers?
- My campsite was not selected for the Peak Portfolio. Does that mean I’m out of the running forever?
- What about Tentrr BackCountry, Partner Sites, or State Parks? Are those eligible for the Peak Portfolio?
- Who should I reach out to if I have questions about the Peak Portfolio Program?